Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Writing challenges and strategies so when it comes to camp we can overcome our challenges by using our strategies


Challenges
Strategies
  • Possum/Rodents
  • People stealing my stuff
  • Being injured
  • Invading privacy
  • Getting lost
  • Running out of clothes
  • Do not eat inside the dormitories  or the food will attract them to come in.
  • Do not bring anything valuable and keep my bag in a safe spot like hiding it underneath my bed.
  • Do not try anything stupid which would lead me to being injured
  • Do not invade people's privacy so they don’t invade mine.
  • Not leaving camp grounds and not to leave somewhere without any supervision.
  • Bring enough clothes so I don’t run out.


The table that is above this text are the Challenges and Strategies I may have at Camp.


The first of these Challenges I have are being aware of Possums, coming inside the boys room. To avoid this from happening I could tell the boys and not to eat inside the dormitories because if we do,it may attract the possums to enter our room.


People may steal each others property. A way we can deflect this from happening is not bringing valuable stuff like Phones, Cameras, Tablets etc. You can also hide your bag underneath a bed or place the bag on the top bunk.


Being injured may be most of some peoples challenges because it causes people to receive pain and may lead to broken bones. To stop this from happening we should all avoid stupid stunts and actions that may lead to injury.


invading people's privacy to me is terribly disgusting, because who wants to look at people when they are getting change or having a shower. A way to stop this from happening, is to not invade other people’s privacy, so they don't invade ours.


Getting lost is very scary for people who have phobias of certain things because you might panic or cry. I can stay inside the boundaries, and stay in supervisioned areas, So that I can stay safe and secure at all times.

Running out of clothes may be annoying. From stopping my clothes from running out are bringing more spare clothes to last the whole three day we spend at camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment