Pages

Monday 29 June 2015

Our Statistical Investigation

Today for maths we room eight had a statistical investigation to find which camp Te Kauri School should go to. The camps that were suggested in this book were Mount Albury, Lake Waihonu and Marama Island. In my chart Blue represents Mount Albury, White represents Lake Waihonu and yellow represents Marama Island. We first conducted a Tally chart by marking the scores from rolling a dice. I rolled my dice 36 times because that was the amount of people in that class. 
If I rolled a 1 and 6 that would be a mark for Mount Albury, if I rolled a 2 and a 5 that would go to Lake Waihonu and if I rolled a 3 or a 3 those marks would go to Marama Island. Mount Albury and Marama Island in my graph have the same amount of roll dices which were 9. For my Graph the camp Te Kauri School should go to is Lake Waihonu because it had the most rolls which were 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment