Pages

Monday 21 September 2015

Camp


Who
What
Where
When
How
Room 8
Merc
Build the courage to work more cooperatively.
At the Marine Education Recreation Centre [MERC].
Before the school holidays.
By working as a team.

My experience at Merc has allowed me opportunity to build the courage to work cooperatively with no arguments which has also helped me to build confidence  and my ability to trust others.

I built  my courage to work co-operatively by building our shelter for the year 8’s. We all worked together quickly and efficiently, I think we worked like that because we had a time limit. While I was working with the year 8’s I was pretty relieved that we didn’t argue once.

I was more confident about trusting my teammates by the time I left Merc. I was more confident when I was climbing the giant ladder because I had a fear of heights and I was hanging and connected to a rope, which if my teammates let go or jumped i would of fell straight to the ground.

1 comment:

  1. Honest and detailed evaluation Caesar, It was an awesome experience!

    ReplyDelete