Pages

Friday 13 February 2015

Something that is special to me

In my heart and in soul Ta'imua is one of the thing  that I think that is special to me and that it is a loving youth group that I go to every Monday. Taimua is a Samoan youth group that praises God and Jesus.

I love going to Ta'imua because it is somewhere that I  get to meet my cousins,friends and my aunties and uncles.Ta'imua is a youth group for all ages. I love going there because it is like a home where I play and dance and meet all my friends and family.

Ta'imua is probably going to get to travel to Samoa and we get to go to Rome in a couple of years to meet  some of the youth groups around the world and I think we also get to meet the Pope.

At World youth day Ta'imua (Youth Group) and I sang ‘Lean on me’ and then after we sang a song with St Pat’s youth group including Giovanni and his brother.

I love going there because it was the first thing that ever made me think about God seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment